West Ham 2016/17

Bad form from Payout if true, but then again he's pulled this at virtually every club he's been at.

Didn't realise he pulled this at Marseille too. I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. Take free kicks (goals and assists) out of the equation and his numbers aren't so impressive. The goal in the first game of the Euros didn't help his ego.

Didn't realise he pulled this at Marseille too. I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. Take free kicks (goals and assists) out of the equation and his numbers aren't so impressive. The goal in the first game of the Euros didn't help his ego.
Surely scoring from free kicks is an art? They're not exactly tap-ins.

One season wonder from the fat lad. Hope Spurs don't go in for him. You could argue all day long who was the best for them out of Tevez, Di Canio and Payet. Bit of a shit season to be a Hammers fan, crap stadium, crap performances and fighting galore, I guess it's back to cheering on long balls to Carroll

a bit 'hit and miss' but brilliant on his day. The fact he's eligible for the Chumps League will attract clubs that are still in the competition.

think West Ham cocked up by pubically announcing it, effectively wiping off £10 million off his value admitting he's done a 'Bearinho'. Should have just kept stum, stumble to the summer and get the best price they could get. They dont have the resources to exclude him, the way we did with Tevez, so they'll just end up on the losing side in the fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.