West Ham 2016/17

Good win I hope they can get results and wins to build an atmosphere in their new home........ we were the same moving from Maine Rd.

sell players that want out or you will ruin your league campaign.

Good win I hope they can get results and wins to build an atmosphere in their new home........ we were the same moving from Maine Rd.

sell players that want out or you will ruin your league campaign.

The atmosphere is better than Upton Park in my opinion - the media and some of our own on the West Ham forums are doing there best to say what a disaster it is - but I witnessed 56,000 there yesterday all absolutely rocking. I really do love our new home.

Agree on the selling of Payet, as much as I would like to see him rot in the reserves.

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2017...ons-dubious-deal-with-west-ham-football-club/

While all attention is focused on the Trump inauguration today, the Mayor of London quietly announced more details of an investigation into London Stadium’s deal with West Ham football club.

The story has big political implications because it was spear-headed by the previous Mayor Boris Johnson.

Questions were also raised when it turned out that West Ham club donated £12,500 to the Tory Party after the deal.

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2017...ons-dubious-deal-with-west-ham-football-club/

While all attention is focused on the Trump inauguration today, the Mayor of London quietly announced more details of an investigation into London Stadium’s deal with West Ham football club.

The story has big political implications because it was spear-headed by the previous Mayor Boris Johnson.

Questions were also raised when it turned out that West Ham club donated £12,500 to the Tory Party after the deal.

£12,500 ?! did we treat Boris to a nice meal ?

Unsurprising, being as one of their directors just happens to be a Tory peer. Obviously, imo, for "services rendered" in those "difficult" times before the announcement of the club to occupy the stadium was announced.

But that's mere speculation, or even coincidence.

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why West Ham rejected a £22.5M bid for a player who wants away back to France. Are they hoping PSG offers more? Do they think Payet will play for them again? It looks like the fans hate him so why not just sell asap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.