West Ham 2016/17

I guess Hull are preparing for the drop? Selling Livermore and Snodgrass but I guess Markovic is a gamble

The way Gold and Sullivan carried on last summer about world class signings and they bring in the likes of Ayew and Snodgrass is not exactly a step up from the days of Jarvis and Downing.

I guess buying the best of the rest is a good plan right now as a player like Payet doesn't want to stay. Seen that at Spurs with Berbatov, Bale and Modric in the past

Any good youngsters coming through bluehammer?

Though they could have agreed what to do with it afterwards, before they actually built it. If retractable seating was the chosen option, it would have been fitted out very differently.

I don't think anyone's disputing that but i seem to remember that West Ham originally agreed to use the stadium as it was and then decided they wanted the seats nearer the pitch.

I don't think anyone's disputing that but i seem to remember that West Ham originally agreed to use the stadium as it was and then decided they wanted the seats nearer the pitch.

You claim to be a Bolton fan but almost all your posts are about West Ham and in the past you have been quick to strongly defend them. Even making petty insults.

Why pretend?

You claim to be a Bolton fan but almost all your posts are about West Ham and in the past you have been quick to strongly defend them. Even making petty insults. Why pretend?

You certainly sound tedious enough to categorize all the individual posts i've ever made.

Have you borrowed his tin foil hat? The clue is in the username.

Of course, you cannot possibly be anything other than a Bolton fan because you have 'Burnden' in your username. We have a criminal mastermind on the forum.

Can you not find a West Ham forum where you can share, with like minded individuals, your interest in West Ham and the Olympic Stadium? They may welcome your shitty attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.