West Ham 2017/18

BlueHammer85

Here we go then!

Looking forward to this season very much, settled in our new home, Super Slav stays on and we have made some great signings. Good times to be a Hammer.

Hard to predict and i am cautious of being too optimistic, i think a top 8 finish is a possibility

_96994689_hart_getty.jpg

0.jpg

NatTeam_GalleryII.jpg

Javier-Hernandez-631086.jpg

COYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

Here we go then!

Looking forward to this season very much, settled in our new home, Super Slav stays on and we have made some great signings. Good times to be a Hammer.

Hard to predict and i am cautious of being too optimistic, i think a top 8 finish is a possibility

_96994689_hart_getty.jpg

0.jpg

NatTeam_GalleryII.jpg

Javier-Hernandez-631086.jpg

COYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!
Some really impressive signings there, all will add real quality to the first eleven. Good luck for the season, I think top 8 is doable as well.

Should be over the new ground blip. Signings are good which show potential for a top 7 finish.

Looking forward to watching how they do this season. Always liked them ever since some of their fans helped me out with some knobhead Spurs fans in a boozer in Bow. Top lads.

Building some team there....

Good luck, another team to finish above the rags is always welcome....

Hart
Zab Reid Ogbonna Cresswell
Noble Kayoute
Antonio Lanzini Arnaotivic
Hernandez

tough pick

Good lineup that. Anything lower than 8th or 9th would have to be a bit disappointing wouldn't you say?

Yeh agree. Even though the top 6 pretty much speaks for itself - we should be achieving top 10 looking at our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.