West Ham 2017/18

I think West Ham will struggle next season:

Zabeleta - regrettably, past it
Hernandez - a goal hanger. West Ham probably need more than that
Arnoutavic - hit and miss to say the least
Hart - steady Eddie. Just hope he has recovered from last season

They seem a very unbalanced team. Also, Fonte and Snodgrass didn't do much last season.

Hart
Zabba Reid Ogbonna Cresswell
Noble Kayoute
Antonio Lanzini Arnaoutivic
Hernandez

looks pretty balanced to me

likes of Carrol, Ayew, Obiang to come in aswell

If Neymar is worth €220m then it's scary to think how much Mark Noble would be worth in today's market

Do you have any depth? Zabba will run himself into the ground for you but the body can't do for 90min week after week what the mind still can sadly. If you can rotate a bit without it fucking you up totally you should be ok i think.

Hart
Noble Kayoute
Hernandez

It's not a bad team tbh, just need to hope your going to sort your home form. If you do, can see top half no problem.

Do you have any depth? Zabba will run himself into the ground for you but the body can't do for 90min week after week what the mind still can sadly. If you can rotate a bit without it fucking you up totally you should be ok i think.

Poor Zabba the Legend, Sane will nutmeg him on the halfway line, sit on the ball for 10 secs and wait for him to catch up, then nutmeg him again in the penalty area and hit the post.

It's not a bad team tbh, just need to hope your going to sort your home form. If you do, can see top half no problem.

I think that the Irons' home form will be better this season, they've had a year to get used to their new stadium.

IIRC, the same thing happened to us after the move to CMS.

for what posistions ?

Sam Byram had a good end to the season, he will do alright to come in for Zab

Hart
Noble Kayoute
Hernandez

looks a very decent side,

like reid and ogbonna very solid pair,zabba will do the business for you,he maybe losing it a little but still a very very good prem player, not overly keen on noble,but you obviously see him more than me.

looks a very decent side,

like reid and ogbonna very solid pair,zabba will do the business for you,he maybe losing it a little but still a very very good prem player, not overly keen on noble,but you obviously see him more than me.

No, I agree with you on Noble. I think this will be his last season as a first choice regular - I stick with him solely because of all the new faces settling in, stability over ability - Obiang is definitely fighting him for that spot as he played very well when he got the opportunity last year

Would be amazed if Bilic survives this season. Wrote last year this time that I'm expecting a massive downgrade from his first season but I'm afraid it's only getting worse. I like Bilic and West Ham too but I doubt their board and weird chairmans know what are they doing and why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.