West Ham 2017/18

Their keeper wastes every single second he had the opportunity and,despite an early word in his ear,receives no sanction....Jesus nudges the ball away and gets booked immediately,awesome officiating!

so funny when west shame went 2.1 down the keeper looked like he was on billy wizz flying around getting the ball in play hahahaha

so funny when west shame went 2.1 down the keeper looked like he was on billy wizz flying around getting the ball in play hahahaha
An utter contrast to the post kicking wanker he had been for the previous minutes.The incompetent ref should have put a stop to his antics by cautioning the cnut early doors.

I’m pretty confident they will go down

@BlueHammer85 - re Adrian/Hart, I thought Adrian was a good keeper, admittedly I have seen that much. Would you be happy to have Adrian in the first team?

It's really sad when you go to a game thinking "how is the **** in the middle going to fuck us over today?".

However at Leicester and Huddersfield no-one did

it was always get raised tensions coming up to Derby week. Now we just have to see who gets the gig (probably Oliver or Pawson) and then just play so well they don't matter anyway. If we can win the next 3 league games then they'll hopefully all give up messing us around.

it was always get raised tensions coming up to Derby week. Now we just have to see who gets the gig (probably Oliver or Pawson) and then just play so well they don't matter anyway. If we can win the next 3 league games then they'll hopefully all give up messing us around.
I've got my fingers crossed for a local lad, someone who understands what derbies are all about, Mr Taylor or Mr Mason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.