West Ham 2017/18

I'm not keen on Moyes, but I hope West Ham stay up. Good luck to them for the rest of the season. Good to see Zab back today.

I’m pretty confident they will go down

@BlueHammer85 - re Adrian/Hart, I thought Adrian was a good keeper, admittedly I have seen that much. Would you be happy to have Adrian in the first team?

Yes

I was happy when we got Joe Hart but he really does seem to have lost his way these last few years, Adrian is a top keeper and a fans favourite - he deserves to be our No 1

how on earth did you play that well today and the little respect your getting from me is am watching your next big games vs united and liverpool chelsea arsenal spurs and i demand that sort of fight. you rolled over vs united and others big clubs this season and your turning up at city and given a show for the fans who made the trip up to manchester

west ham was always a good club and we respected each other over the years and the fight for the club and badge was never questioned but a lot of dirty washing is going on with your roll over at united and manager and players laughing and joking at the end was shocking you hated united just as much as city but watching that ass licking stuff made me feel sick and united laughed at you

Think your anti United paranoia is kicking in again - Everton ‘rolled’ us over a few nights ago - in fact every fucking team. Not United.
Today was a spirited performance, but if it wasn’t for Adrian we could have lost 6/7-1! Then United fans would be saying we rolled over for you

Think your anti United paranoia is kicking in again - Everton ‘rolled’ us over a few nights ago - in fact every fucking team. Not United.
Today was a spirited performance, but if it wasn’t for Adrian we could have lost 6/7-1! Then United fans would be saying we rolled over for you
Respect. Nail on head.

your missing the point your players today put there body on the line and stopping shots and tackling they had a right go in defending in numbers unlike the united game when they just did nothing and just took it up the ass and rolled over and let them play. maybe new manager or the fear of going down has been the main factor but like i said you hope west ham play like that for the rest of the season and take points of the so called big teams

your missing the point your players today put there body on the line and stopping shots and tackling they had a right go in defending in numbers unlike the united game when they just did nothing and just took it up the ass and rolled over and let them play. maybe new manager or the fear of going down has been the main factor but like i said you hope west ham play like that for the rest of the season and take points of the so called big teams

as i say we got hammered 4-0 last week against Everton, they obviously got a kick up the arse after that game - we would have played the same against Man U or anyone yesterday - it was nice to see a rare glimpse of fight but lets not forget you were sluggish in the first half - teams don't roll over for other teams, it is football, you will always have off days.

The thing is you can't park the bus every week if you need points but I'll be interested to see how they set up against Chelsea on Saturday.

as i say we got hammered 4-0 last week against Everton, they obviously got a kick up the arse after that game - we would have played the same against Man U or anyone yesterday - it was nice to see a rare glimpse of fight but lets not forget you were sluggish in the first half - teams don't roll over for other teams, it is football, you will always have off days.

i will be watching when united turn up at your place later in the season and they need a win and your lot are safe in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.