West Ham 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BlueHammer85, 21 Jul 2017.

1. Juan King

Juan King

I'm not keen on Moyes, but I hope West Ham stay up. Good luck to them for the rest of the season. Good to see Zab back today.

2. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Yes

I was happy when we got Joe Hart but he really does seem to have lost his way these last few years, Adrian is a top keeper and a fans favourite - he deserves to be our No 1

3. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Think your anti United paranoia is kicking in again - Everton ‘rolled’ us over a few nights ago - in fact every fucking team. Not United.
    Today was a spirited performance, but if it wasn’t for Adrian we could have lost 6/7-1! Then United fans would be saying we rolled over for you

4. deano ou812

deano ou812

I reckon he will be in goal ahead of hart for Chelsea,hart has dropped off performance wise massively..

5. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

I think so and I hope so too

6. trumpton

trumpton

Respect. Nail on head.

7. ancoats

ancoats

your missing the point your players today put there body on the line and stopping shots and tackling they had a right go in defending in numbers unlike the united game when they just did nothing and just took it up the ass and rolled over and let them play. maybe new manager or the fear of going down has been the main factor but like i said you hope west ham play like that for the rest of the season and take points of the so called big teams

8. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

as i say we got hammered 4-0 last week against Everton, they obviously got a kick up the arse after that game - we would have played the same against Man U or anyone yesterday - it was nice to see a rare glimpse of fight but lets not forget you were sluggish in the first half - teams don't roll over for other teams, it is football, you will always have off days.

9. davek1808

davek1808

The thing is you can't park the bus every week if you need points but I'll be interested to see how they set up against Chelsea on Saturday.

10. ancoats

ancoats

i will be watching when united turn up at your place later in the season and they need a win and your lot are safe in the league