West Ham 4th August In Iceland - 1500hrs Eurosport 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I priced it up a couple of weeks ago when it was first rumoured. I reckon it would have been £600 plus spends just to go the day before and come back the day after. If its anything like Helsinki last year the tickets themselves wont be cheap.

Even though I'd have like to have gone its a bit much for a preseason friendly, even if it does give a chance to see Zab again.

i think its a ridiculous place to play a friendly against another prem side.. how can a normal working guy afford to go watch that ?

As per other years this is bollocks, instead of some poxy friendly in iceland, we should be playing either at home, close to home or a reasonable overseas affodable, managable away distance (like brussels, isle of white, dublin etc).

will watch on telly again if it's on or heck the result out after, bar that not in the slightest interested in this poinless event.

As per other years this is bollocks, instead of some poxy friendly in iceland, we should be playing either at home, close to home or a reasonable overseas affodable, managable away distance (like brussels, isle of white, dublin etc).

will watch on telly again if it's on or heck the result out after, bar that not in the slightest interested in this poinless event.
Come on you know what it's all about? The money,pre season games are rubbish and meaningless,all about getting players(new & old) playing together and at the same time improving fitness,if the club can have their pre season all paid for by TVs etc why not.Plus when have we ever had a decent attendance for a friendly home game? Everybody save your money and fill the Stadium for Champions League games

Come on you know what it's all about? The money,pre season games are rubbish and meaningless,all about getting players(new & old) playing together and at the same time improving fitness,if the club can have their pre season all paid for by TVs etc why not.Plus when have we ever had a decent attendance for a friendly home game? Everybody save your money and fill the Stadium for Champions League games

Not arsed about home game as much as would like another isle of man style trip.

Iceland is pricey to get to and stay in, why so not bothered going but if they did a game in a place that we can get cheap flights to, hence why I said brussels, dublin or even hamburg, I and a few others I know would be over like a shot.

City v anderlect or city v st pauli sounds a lot more appealing than city v whu in rekyavic

Last edited:
maybe its club sussing out the viability of a 39th premier game abroad ? would love to go though as its a place i really would like to see, and after visiting the faroe's years ago and loving the stunning beauty of the place and the fantastic locals its high on the list

Not arsed about home game as much as would like another isle of white style trip.

Iceland is pricey to get to and stay in, why so not bothered going but if they did a game in a place that we can get cheap flights to, hence why I said brussels, dublin or even hamburg, I and a few others I know would be over like a shot.

City v anderlect or city v st pauli sounds a lot more appealing than city v whu in rekyavic
Never knew we played in the Isle of White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.