West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danamy

If we're going to win the League this year we need to start doing it on the road, starting with West Ham on Saturday.

Also sad to see the end of Upton Park (Boleyn Ground), always a good day out

Thoughts and discussions in here please........

Going to this one should be a good day.

I reckon confidence is getting back that 3rd goal reminded me so much of the first season under pellegrini with Zaba making those runs brilliant.

They lost to Newcastle yesterday and glad Carroll is out but I'm saying 1-2 city.

COME ON CITY!!

we need to take revenge for that lose at home!!! will be a hard game as they are a good team..we need to be very careful at Payet he seeems to be their main man

I think this will be a very tough game - one of our toughest remaining games actually in my book.

Would be a huge boost to come away with a win in this one, and it's exactly the type of game a win could spark the confidence to go on a really good run. We finally look like a more stable outfit, we haven't lost in the league since Arsenal now, conceding only two goals in the process in five games since then (3 clean sheets, finally!). There a signs of our attacking form creeping back in, particularly since Aguero has had a little run in the side now and is finding his way back on the score sheet.

It could go either way, but for once i'm not completely dreading an away game, but rather looking forward to it!

Hard team to predict with the LC Semi Final 4 days later.

Personally I would just play the strongest team in both to keep momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.