West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a soft spot for the hammers but I'd love us to really stamp our authority and give another example of why we are the best team in europe right now.

I want 100 goals, 100 points and Real Madrid to beat Liverpool in the CL final. Thats my 3 wishes for the season.
So, I would like full strength Sunday. 0-4.
I want those totals more than anything especially the 100 points. However for the other I'd prefer Roma to smash them 8-0 in the return next week. Dzeko and Kolarov 4 each.

I want 100 goals, 100 points and Real Madrid to beat Liverpool in the CL final. Thats my 3 wishes for the season.
So, I would like full strength Sunday. 0-4.

104 goals... to break the record

And also Chelsea to humiliate the scum in the fa cup final

I think West Ham are virtually safe as non of the teams below them have any sort of momentum of winning games. They'll be conscious of results around them for sure as Stoke, Palace, Huddersfield and Swansea all play on Saturday and the outcome of those games may impact their approach. They need points but would probably be happy with a draw. If we can go with the same intensity as we did against Swansea, anything is possible for us! So want to break these records now!

We won't miss dave,fancy being able to say that,i used to come out in a rash when he couldn't play in the past,we will win but i'm not feeling a cricket score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.