West Ham DoF: "I'm not racist, but Africans can be trouble"

The trouble with white people, they are all fat and spend their time drinking and shagging.

Why should they have all the fun?

I think people have lost any idea what is racist and what is acceptable opinion.
Take last week. I had to pick up a custom made bracket from an Asian friend last week. Whilst chatting, i mentioned that the part was for a friend who was a pain in the arse. And that working for friends or family was the worst etc.
He then came out with "try having an Asian family then, they are the biggest pain in the arse!". "they fuck you around, want extra work done for free and then demand the job done for next to nowt".
I told him i knew what he meant as i have plenty of Asian customers.
The difference is i wouldn't be allowed to say that and not be deemed racist. And there lies the problem.
Ive never read such nonsense. You wouldnt be allowed to say that because you arent in that family, not because its racist. You musg be thick. His point is, they want work done cheaply because he is family

He said he doesn't want Africans because they're trouble and people on here are saying it's PC gone mad and it's a victory for easily offended people.

It seems to some on here that calling someone a racist is worse than that persons racism.

I think people have lost any idea what is racist and what is acceptable opinion.
Take last week. I had to pick up a custom made bracket from an Asian friend last week. Whilst chatting, i mentioned that the part was for a friend who was a pain in the arse. And that working for friends or family was the worst etc.
He then came out with "try having an Asian family then, they are the biggest pain in the arse!". "they fuck you around, want extra work done for free and then demand the job done for next to nowt".
I told him i knew what he meant as i have plenty of Asian customers.
The difference is i wouldn't be allowed to say that and not be deemed racist. And there lies the problem.
Yes, I get your point.
I was talking to Mary, our building manager where I live, she is Phillipino, a lovely lady. She told me she hates the Asians who live in our building (even though she is Asian) as they break the rules, take free showers in the pool area without using the pool and sit for hours in the Rec room using the free AirCon. instead of using their own Aircon in their apartment.
I came away thinking... if I said that I'd be labelled a racist lol.

Im not defending the Wham guy btw.

Yes, I get your point.
I was talking to Mary, our building manager where I live, she is Phillipino, a lovely lady. She told me she hates the Asians who live in our building (even though she is Asian) as they break the rules, take free showers in the pool area without using the pool and sit for hours in the Rec room using the free AirCon. instead of using their own Aircon in their apartment.
I came away thinking... if I said that I'd be labelled a racist lol.

Im not defending the Wham guy btw.
Wham-George-Michael-Andrew-Ridgeley.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.