West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this Antonio fella? One day he is a RB on another a Right winger today he is a Striker. I won't be shocked if I see him in goal next week 8)

edited for u
19. Got it! ;-)

I’m trying to keep the excitement inside from overflowing to the outside. Just want to get through this holiday period not losing to Utd or Spurs...and taking care of the also-rans before the last minute of injury time. THIS is an example of a game where we need to try to put it to bed early, make changes to rest players, and expend the minimum energy necessary to get the job done well.

I’m nervous right now. Today we will see if typical City has completely gone.

I’m only worried that players who will be playing next weekend will be making the long trip to Donetsk and playing. As any player knows, once you get into a game, it is 100% effort, because you never want to go into any challenge without that, and no one wants to be on the end of a loss in this team! Plus, I think Pep will feel some responsibility to the Club, to the CL, and Sarri at Napoli to win the game. I homestl6 don’t think Pep has it in his locker to field a weak team and take a dive.

Sane knows he will be for a fisting if he gets a yellow today which puts him out of the derby.
Come on City. Break down the parked buses.
3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.