West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him but hes just not gonna get regular game time here. Anything less than 20 million would be poor business though in todays market. Marco Lopes was sold for 9 million with him hardly kicking a ball in the first team.

Surely we have to loan him out unless Pep has seen enough to not think he would cut it? He obviously isn't the type of Pep striker to be fair.

5% max increase in wages bill every season, but we can increase that by the amount that our commercial income has grown. Will have zero effect for the next 2 seasons at least as we're losing a fair few of the higher earners this summer and the Nike deal will be finished the summer after (should go from 12m to around 45-50m).
Thats a must this timer round.You look at some of the other top teams and our shirt deal is abysmal and the figures you`ve stated should be a minimum that the club look at.

Thats a must this timer round.You look at some of the other top teams and our shirt deal is abysmal and the figures you`ve stated should be a minimum that the club look at.
I've seen figures quoted for Spurs' new kit deal at £25-35m and we sell more shirts in the UK, haven't seen the figures from abroad but I'd imagine we're way ahead there. I'd hope that the starting point with Nike would be £35-40m and anyone else (eg Under Armour or New Balance) would have to offer more. Ideal scenario we end up with over £40m and Nike are fucked off with their Coventry and Chelsea colour schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.