West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like that would be a reasonably fair deal for each side. Could turn out to be a bargain, but still a risk given his relatively short amount of game time. Will be disappointing to see him go, if this comes to anything, was hoping he'd be loaned out rather than sold.

Never had/would get game time for us.

We're now shopping at the very top of the top table and his career & potential would have been wasted with us.

In 3/4 years he could be a top 20 in the world striker.

If he goes, thanks for the goals Nachoman.

I think people are giving that Own Goal Nigeria report more credibility than it deserves.

His City career was doomed as soon as Pep becomes the manager. I am fairly certain if he moves to another club he'll score a shit ton of goals - he's ruthless in front of goals. But his touch and build up is not good enough for a Pep team. He's a good player and a good kid and I like him. Hope he finds success somewhere else, really genuinely hope so. Unfortunately the moment Pep signs his contract, that's the end of us having players like Kelechi in our team.

If we do sell him then I would hope we include a buyback if not a sell on fee is an absolute must for me, could do well at West Ham and be sold for big, big money in a few seasons.

If we do sell him then I would hope we include a buyback if not a sell on fee is an absolute must for me, could do well at West Ham and be sold for big, big money in a few seasons.
West Ham boards say a buy back option for up to two years. They don't like the sound of that.

West Ham boards say a buy back option for up to two years. They don't like the sound of that.

Really? I could see why they wouldn't want it given Kelechi's potential. On the other hand selling for 25m and having a buyback of lets say 35m is fair for both sides but better for us of course. Even lets say 35m first year, 40m second would be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if he scores 15-20 goals there.

Haha
Ric is right.... until it's confirmed on Teletext or FansFC.com it's pure speculation! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.