West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but we also spent £30m on Bony?? Kelechi's worth more than he is.

Thank you. Nacho's goal scoring record in the PL is pretty impressive, and he's only 20. Yes, most scored off the bench mostly, but still, value seems closer to 30 than 20 for me.

Yeah but we also spent £30m on Bony?? Kelechi's worth more than he is.

Bony was tearing it back then though mate and txiki backed Manuel at the time? The majority of the forum was buzzing when we got bony but sometimes things just don't work out? It sounds like we want a buy back option though just in case

When there's talk off Troy Deeney bids coming in at £35 million and being rejected you realise £24 million isn't a great fee at all. If he were at West Ham and we were buying him, wee'd be expected to come up with not far off double that

Bony was tearing it back then though mate and txiki backed Manuel at the time? The majority of the forum was buzzing when we got bony but sometimes things just don't work out? It sounds like we want a buy back option though just in case
I know, I'm just saying that using Gabriel as an example is heavily flawed as he was an out-and-out bargain.

Look at Bolasie for example, or Sissoko or Benteke or Andre Ayew. The market is mad. Watford want £35m for Deeney and Palace want similar for Zaha. Everton want £50m for Ross Barkley. £24m for Iheanacho is a good price for West Ham imo.

I know, I'm just saying that using Gabriel as an example is heavily flawed as he was an out-and-out bargain.

Look at Bolasie for example, or Sissoko or Benteke or Andre Ayew. The market is mad. Watford want £35m for Deeney and Palace want similar for Zaha. Everton want £50m for Ross Barkley. £24m for Iheanacho is a good price for West Ham imo.

Yeah when you put it like that then maybe we could get more. Are we wanting to maybe cash in to help with squad building though as pep just doesn't rate him? Take the money and free up a little wages?

Yeah when you put it like that then maybe we could get more. Are we wanting to maybe cash in to help with squad building though as pep just doesn't rate him? Take the money and free up a little wages?
I think selling him at £24m would be a good move from us too, as long as there is a buy-back clause.

When there's talk off Troy Deeney bids coming in at £35 million and being rejected you realise £24 million isn't a great fee at all. If he were at West Ham and we were buying him, wee'd be expected to come up with not far off double that

That's what Feeney is worth to Watford though he's an important first team player to them. Ihenacho is a third maybe fourth choice e striker to us.

Unfortunately the lad does not have a long term future at our club, so he needs to move to get first team football, west ham would be a good move for him and if we get over 20 mill for him then that's a good return.

Unfortunately the lad does not have a long term future at our club, so he needs to move to get first team football, west ham would be a good move for him and if we get over 20 mill for him then that's a good return.

I would imagine it's a toss up as to who has the longest term future, him or Pep.

Therefore, if there is the slightest truth in any of these rumours, we should have a buyback clause, especially seeing as Kelechi's goals/assists rate, when played more often, is better than Aguero's & as good as Jesus, in spite of him barely playing any football for 3 years.

It could of course be the case, that he isn't going anywhere & Pep likes him.

Then this thread would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.