West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
20m is great money

£20m would be good money.

Completely agree.

He doesn't look like he has any future under Pep, especially now we have Jesus.

£20m is a decent deal if you ask me.

£20m would be a mistake. With several clubs competing for him, it's pretty much assured he could walk into their teams, particularly West Ham. We all know how talented he is, the record he has, and that with a full season of playing every week, he could quite easily get 15-20 goals at a club like West Ham.

We could sell him for £20m, or do the smart thing and loan him out for a season before selling him for £35m next summer - or even keeping him if he improves in key areas.

He's got a long contract, there's no need to rush into selling him permanently.

Doesn`t appear to be getting any better.

Well he's only started 1 game since October, and he got sacrificed at half time because of Fernandinho getting himself sent off.

Hard for any player to improve when they don't play.

£20m would be a mistake. With several clubs competing for him, it's pretty much assured he could walk into their teams, particularly West Ham. We all know how talented he is, the record he has, and that with a full season of playing every week, he could quite easily get 15-20 goals at a club like West Ham.

We could sell him for £20m, or do the smart thing and loan him out for a season before selling him for £35m next summer - or even keeping him if he improves in key areas.

He's got a long contract, there's no need to rush into selling him permanently.
If all parties can agree to it without doubt that's the ideal scenario

Real Madrid had a similar situation with Samuel Eto. 4 years after loaning him to different clubs he joined Mallorca 4.5mill broke records then went to Barca 24mill, Perez tried his best to RESIGN him to Real! His stock had risen that much. The rest is history. I would Loan Kelechi out and watch him develop, I believe given time and Games he will become a very very good player. I wouldn't sell him outright. Not yet. Time is everything for young players.

It's amazing. 6 months ago people on here were saying how brilliant he was and Rashford was nowt in comparison.

Now people say he is not all that.

I actually think he is the best finisher at the club. If Raheem had half the composure he would be a world beater.

I can see that he doesn't have the all round game of Jesus, Sane or even the new Kun, but surely he can improve that area. He is very young.

So for me a loan spell, he deserves a chance to play.

Imagine we were looking at signing a new up and coming forward from another premier league club , only 20 years of age

that player had played less than 60 games , the majority from the bench but scored 21 goals

how much do you think we would have to pay for this player - £20m?

we would be looking at £30m+ , which is what we should be asking for

I would loan him out only , he will score goals wherever he goes, his value will appreciate over the season while he's banging them in

In a couple of seasons he could be worth £60m, we could then sell him on or bring him back to replace Aguero

Real Madrid had a similar situation with Samuel Eto. 4 years after loaning him to different clubs he joined Mallorca 4.5mill broke records then went to Barca 24mill, Perez tried his best to RESIGN him to Real! His stock had risen that much. The rest is history. I would Loan Kelechi out and watch him develop, I believe given time and Games he will become a very very good player. I wouldn't sell him outright. Not yet. Time is everything for young players.

Lukaku is a similar tale of caution. Chelsea are going to ending up paying £60m for Everton to develop him for 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.