West Ham last game of the season.

Can't believe I'm gonna miss this one :( devastated. After witnessing QPR in the flesh I know what I'll be missing. Anyone who's going savour every single moment and bloody sing your hearts out.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Can't believe I'm gonna miss this one :( devastated. After witnessing QPR in the flesh I know what I'll be missing. Anyone who's going savour every single moment and bloody sing your hearts out.
Very much this. Those who are going, enjoy it.

Can't wait to get my ST back after uni...

Come on those of you out there selling on Craigslist it's time to drop the £ signs & get selling on here to those of us dying to go! Come on make our day!! I need one please & there are plenty of other bluemooners who'd like some too! Come on City!!

Missed QPR due to being on exercise, probably going to miss this game now. I'll always have the one that ended all the hurt though.

Still hopeful for 1 spare

jg2886 said:
Come on those of you out there selling on Craigslist it's time to drop the £ signs & get selling on here to those of us dying to go! Come on make our day!! I need one please & there are plenty of other bluemooners who'd like some too! Come on City!!
Hear hear! I can see empty seats today due to greedy bastards not selling their extortionately priced season cards. Get on here and get them flogged, we're desperate!

pugste said:
What's this Craig list. I don't mind paying a little bit more but not like £100 a ticket

You won't want to go on craigslist then pal lowest been offered this morning is 150 in third tier, off down there soon see if any things doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.