West Ham - post match thread

Sorry to bump this thread but who was the 3 British athletes at half time? Especially the girl in the city top, hubba hubba.
The young lady was Kosovare Aslani from the City Women's team who won a silver medal for Sweden's team in Rio. I've no idea who the others were as my attention was distracted. ;-)

Very poor 2nd half from the blues, could have easily lost that game. Lots of chances created but very few trouble Adrian in the WHU net. Need to get a better shot % on target. The % ratio against WHU was less than 20% which is poor, by a team of the players we had playing on Sunday. \If we play like we did in the 2nd half against the rags we will get a hammered.

So if we play like we did for 20 mins in the second half against the rags we will get hammered?

What about the other 70 when we could have scored another 3. What if we score them. In 20 mins will the ragsscore 7.

It's all ifs and buts.

West Ham troubled us with the long ball to turn us mainly down clichy side. Will the rags do that. I doubt it. They do not play that way.

Worth watching from 19:36 for about 3 minutes or so, these West Ham fans are talking about what it's like for away fans at the Etihad, they clearly think we're doing something right...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.