West Ham Post Match Thread

Phew.

20 wins incredible.

Zabba was brilliant.

We can’t afford to play like that next weekend. Give the boys a rest this week.

We were off colour today, but we won;

88dd024b7f3e953f0902ab8fc06680ce49f59f6ada239929251f27b7cf5d7d37.jpg

Never mind leaving early... I am beginning to think I should only bother to start watching us at the 80th minute and beyond.

What a superb winning goal by the Magician.

Another 3 points.

I am so very happy.

JJ

Nicolas Otamendi... For all of his critics I don't know where we'd be without him. And he seems to really care. The hunger and passion for that equalizer is what we were missing the whole first half. His contribution will again be forgotten but he's been my player of the season behind Raheem and Kevin.

I dedicate this win to those who contributed to the Derby pre match thread & predicted we'd batter WHU, by 4, 5, or 6-0.

There are more points to be won this season, than we currently have. So please stop counting your fuckin chickens & underestimating every team we come up against!

In terms of the match, a deserved, if hard fought victory, & one which shows we're far from being the dominant, finished article, some block heads think we are...

Shout out to the people in the match day thread proclaiming we had lost the game before half time. Hilarious.

Pretty poor first half performance but much better in the second. Fantastic goal from Merlin. Hopefully we rest everyone midweek and go into the derby ready to go from the first minute.

We are crying out for a CB in Jan. Can't afford to play without Stones or Otamendi for any sustained period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.