West Ham Post Match Thread

Bit of papering over the cracks these late goals. 3 points is the important part but we are not playing anywhere near our potential at the moment and a better team will beat us.

I think resting guys has taken it's toll on their form, next week they'll have their best possible team on the pitch. Dinho in there w/ Delph at LB today and they'd have been better.

Jesus has to start the derby, aguero doesn’t offer enough In the build up.

Only caught the 2nd half but looked like another case of attack vs defense. Great play Jesus to get it to Otamendi with a deserved equaliser. Early for us, 83 mins, lovely cross KDB and an exquisite winner from the wand of a left foot of David Silva. Another brilliant comeback, keep the streak alive.

3 points, poor first half but we were better team and deserved the win, keeper kept them in it second half.

Feel exhausted. Enjoy hard fought wins but 3 times in 7 days is getting silly. Anyway another win, hopefully saving our best for next Sunday.
Motm probably delph for me, think he did really well, always looked in control.
Rest as many as possible mid meek and lets break that win streak record at Stretford.

West Ham deserved a point there.
Shody as a shody thing.
We've been well found out. Pep needs to find a solution. Kun is totally isolated.
Practice the near post corners is my advice.
As to next week, play like and we will get hammered

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.