Clichy
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

Re: West Ham Pre Match

The only comfort for this game is that West Ham are in worse form than us!

We should actually manage a win in this one before the games get harder again but i'm taking nothing for granted with this set of players.

Scary game imo. They might have 2-3 attacks all game only but with our defence thats 2-3 goals probably.

Can't say I'm that excited about it .
Wish the season was over now .
I feel like the players have been playing in the mode of the seasons finished .
It's like we have had rerun of that final Norwich game of 2013 .
The last few matches .
Fat Sam won't get a better day than next Sunday of getting points .

play a back 10 to give us the best chance of a goal less draw

tough ask i know

Uttery gutted with how these players have performed in recent weeks! Lets freshen things up and show a little fight in the next game.

I would go Hart (c), Zabba, Demi, Mangala, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri, Barker, Aguero with subs Caballero, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Navas, Jovetic & Bony

At the moment we cant get much worse and our left side is horrific!! Lets see the young lads get a game. Playing them together is easier as they are used to each others game. Should make it easier for them to integrate.

Viera in the dug-out and Pellers in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport would also be nice too.

4-4-2:

----------------------------Hart---------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Mangala--Clichy
Navas----Milner----Fernandinho----Silva
---------------------Bony---Aguero-------------

Subs: Willy, Boyata, Angelino, Fernando, Lampard, Barker, Dzeko.

I think we'll win 3-1 here, we've still been good at home and West Ham's season is over really.

I'm happy for 4-4-2 for these sort of games, get Yaya and Nasri as far away from the squad as possible. Few young lads on the bench, would rather them than players who literally couldn't care less.

KevR_7 said:
Uttery gutted with how these players have performed in recent weeks! Lets freshen things up and show a little fight in the next game.

I would go Hart (c), Zabba, Demi, Mangala, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri, Barker, Aguero with subs Caballero, Boyata, Clichy, Milner, Navas, Jovetic & Bony

At the moment we cant get much worse and our left side is horrific!! Lets see the young lads get a game. Playing them together is easier as they are used to each others game. Should make it easier for them to integrate.

Viera in the dug-out and Pellers in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport would also be nice too.
Give over

Angelino and Barker have an important game the following Monday. 1st leg of Youth Cup Final v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.