West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"TEAM NEWS Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Navas, Yaya Toure, Lampard, Silva, Aguero"

Fernando, Yaya, Lampard vs a physical Westham midfield

We are asking for trouble now

Gelsons Dad said:
BigOscar said:
Hopefully that's a 4231 with Yaya in the middle of the three and Dave on the left. Kolarov worries me hugely, but it looks like we've got no choice. Then again, he can't do any worse than Clichy did against West Ham earlier in the season

err lamps as holding mid? Don't think so.

it's 442 with Lamps off Aguero.
He's a more reliable deep lying midfielder than Yaya and has been used that way whenever they've been on the pitch together (to my recollection). Whenever we bring Lampard on, we move Yaya forward and put Lampard in his place, as embarrassingly a 100 year old Lampard is still more mobile without the ball than Yaya.

You may be right, but I despair if you are.

Watching an American stream (NBCSN) and they've just dissected how uninterested and inept Yaya's performance was in the Derby.

I hadn't seen Yaya's reactions to the goals until that analysis and he looked like he could not care less (both during the build up and after the goal).

Holy shit, lack of mobility is a huge issue with us and look at that line up, why in the bluest of blue hells does he keep dropping our best and most hard working midfielder?

Yates said:
Holy shit, lack of mobility is a huge issue with us and look at that line up, why in the bluest of blue hells does he keep dropping our best and most hard working midfielder?

It's the holistic way.

city saint said:
taconinja said:
karen7 said:
Sky talking about us losing sergio and david
I feel sick typing this... but can you blame them?
no chance city letting these two go.
I wouldn't think so either, but you never know what a club will do with unhappy players. And really for me it isn't about whether we move them on or not. It's about how it got to this point. This is the time we should have been putting a stranglehold on the league and threatening in the CL. Yet here we are hoping to hold onto a CL spot.

Fernando and Lampard started in our last win against West Brom. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.