West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can put my hand on my heart and say quite honestly, if city (ie: Txiki) keep MP for next season we may well lose Sergio and David. And I wouldn't blame either of them. They owe us nothing.

It was strongly hinted at two years ago that without a change of manager we would have lost some of our key players, so I expect the same outcome this time around.

If Txiki keep MP then nobody will convince me that he isn't out to undermine our whole project. It would be criminal.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Yates said:
Holy shit, lack of mobility is a huge issue with us and look at that line up, why in the bluest of blue hells does he keep dropping our best and most hard working midfielder?

It's the hobblistic way.

Corrected.

No Fernandinho?

It's like he wants to be sacked.

Forced to make changes because of injury and he makes an unnecessary change by leaving probably our best player of recent weeks? Fuck me, he makes me angry

karen7 said:
This has got to be the most down hearted pre-match thread in ages
I'm braced for the worst and hoping for the best

The sad thing is its seemingly the mood round the whole club karen. Starts from the team selection to the application of the players! I can handle getting beat if the lads have a go but i can't stand the lack of effort we saw last week!

richards30 said:
taconinja said:
karen7 said:
Sky talking about us losing sergio and david
I feel sick typing this... but can you blame them?

Am sure khaldhoon will have a word about how the squad is going to change in the summer.
I know and I hope we get things under control soon. The club has a responsibility to put players like Aguero and Silva in a position to win championships and CL trophies.

Douglas Bader had more legs than that midfield.

Lampard (whilst historically being one of the best attacking midfielders in the game), is no longer mobile enough and will spend all his time out of position and pointing!

Fernando would not get into most PL teams midfield.

We desperately need 6 points from today and next Saturday against Villa, but unfortunately I fear the worse.

Hope I am proved wrong.

If West Ham don't oblige and have a man sent off in the first minutes, ala the Albion, this could be a rather dour encounter. That said, we should have enough to win. Fernando to continue his scoring 'streak' ? Lampard to continue his incredible scoring record against them? Kolarov to thrash one in? Navas to pick a man out....

Nurse!

Feeling very confident for today.

A win by a few goals and we are one point behind the rags.

Like the team selection as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.