West Ham send out begging letter pleading for loanees

I'm not sure about 'begging letters' but I suppose all teams make inquires to better teams, one way or another, regarding players that are potentially available for loan

Martial going on loan would be brilliant - 6 months ago they were telling us he was the 'new Henry'

I'm not sure about 'begging letters' but I suppose all teams make inquires to better teams, one way or another, regarding players that are potentially available for loan

Martial going on loan would be brilliant - 6 months ago they were telling us he was the 'new Henry'
He is, Lenny Henry's a comedian too.

You have to wonder why they bothered including us when it's strikers, full-backs and central defenders they're after.

After Karen Bradys comments on us and our spending i hope we gave them the correct fingered response

Ahh the dildo brothers who signed Ayew and said he's their marquee signing.

Two West Ham players are on more than all of the Spurs players and it weren't long ago their wage bill was 5m less than Spurs. Always been a shite run club

Considering they don't pay for anything in the stadium and con the taxpayer out of millions they now want some loanees, you cannot even make it up

Ahh the dildo brothers who signed Ayew and said he's their marquee signing.

Two West Ham players are on more than all of the Spurs players and it weren't long ago their wage bill was 5m less than Spurs. Always been a shite run club

Considering they don't pay for anything in the stadium and con the taxpayer out of millions they now want some loanees, you cannot even make it up

That was my first thoughts as I read the article. To quote Local parlance "Where's all the Facking money?!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.