West Ham send out begging letter pleading for loanees

3 pages before you bit.

Getting patient in your old age.

:)

Glad to have you back defending your boys.

I see the hatred as a positive sign.

We were always a 'nice' club , other supporters 'liked to see us do well' .. Because they knew full well we were sh*t!

Now, (not this season) but with a huge stadium and decent manager, squad slowly but surely we can push forwards - the sleeping giant is awakening !

We were always a 'nice' club , other supporters 'liked to see us do well' .. Because they knew full well we were sh*t!

Now, (not this season) but with a huge stadium and decent manager, squad slowly but surely we can push forwards - the sleeping giant is awakening !

West Ham are very mch like us and you sum it up well, when we were shit we were everybodys second team. Now the bitterness and hate pours forth because we have the temerity (great word) to win things. As long as you fuck up early January I certainly dont have the hatred that some do on here. I only hated you when BFS was milking ergh managing you.

Now, (not this season) but with a huge stadium and decent manager, squad slowly but surely we can push forwards - the sleeping giant is wanking !
Fixed

West Ham are very mch like us and you sum it up well, when we were shit we were everybodys second team. Now the bitterness and hate pours forth because we have the temerity (great word) to win things. As long as you fuck up early January I certainly dont have the hatred that some do on here. I only hated you when BFS was milking ergh managing you.

I was in the minority that loved Big Sam at West Ham. Got us promoted first time of asking, top 10 following season and left us in great shape with European football. He did a great job. If not pretty at times.

you can only have so many big clubs in the premier league and the top 5 clubs YES i now put us in the top 5 will let anybody else in there club

west ham and the rest of the middle of the road clubs will have dreams just like leicester city but mark my words its never going to happen again well not for a long time. united liverpool arsenal chelsea manchester city . each one of them will win the league in the next 10 years or a top 5 club will win 3 out of the 7 so west ham or anybody else for that matter you can forget it even with a big money owners coming in

i think manchester city are the last of the middle of the road clubs to get very big investment to challenged the top clubs in england. why would you invest in a league that is closed off to anybody else ok leicester city did but i think the money was not the key with them they just come in at the right time when the big clubs was waiting to see the new tv deal and how much they can use to build

united liverpool city and chelsea will have bucket of money to spend and then arsenal so you can only have so many of the best players money can buy to go around. forget the glory clubs and history its about money and how much you can spend and players know what they can ask for from the top 5 anything below them NO CHANCE

so west ham and the rest of the middle of the road clubs keep the dream alive and the hope in somebody with bigger pockets than the rest of the big clubs will come along and invest and take us on

you can only have so many big clubs in the premier league and the top 5 clubs YES i now put us in the top 5 will let anybody else in there club

west ham and the rest of the middle of the road clubs will have dreams just like leicester city but mark my words its never going to happen again well not for a long time. united liverpool arsenal chelsea manchester city . each one of them will win the league in the next 10 years or a top 5 club will win 3 out of the 7 so west ham or anybody else for that matter you can forget it even with a big money owners coming in

i think manchester city are the last of the middle of the road clubs to get very big investment to challenged the top clubs in england. why would you invest in a league that is closed off to anybody else ok leicester city did but i think the money was not the key with them they just come in at the right time when the big clubs was waiting to see the new tv deal and how much they can use to build

united liverpool city and chelsea will have bucket of money to spend and then arsenal so you can only have so many of the best players money can buy to go around. forget the glory clubs and history its about money and how much you can spend and players know what they can ask for from the top 5 anything below them NO CHANCE

so west ham and the rest of the middle of the road clubs keep the dream alive and the hope in somebody with bigger pockets than the rest of the big clubs will come along and invest and take us on
Blimey ancoats. Somebody got you some punctuation for christmas!

Lol!

Some bitter posts on here indeed - apologies for getting a massive f*ck off stadium at the tax payers expense - but why you blaming us for that ? Surely anyone would have done the same in our position - what else were they going to do with the stadium ? Even funnier Spurs wanted it and failed.

Back to our transfer policy, yes our signings have been poor this season, which is the total opposite to last season where with the help of the owners we bought in Payet, Lanzini, Cresswell etc and many more. These owners have worked wonders go get us to where we are - more so considering there not billionaire oil owners, just sell Dildo's right.

And for those that want us to go down, we beat Swansea at the weekend we go top 10! Funny ol game. COME ON YOUUUUUUU IRONS!!!!

Really? Any need for that?

Think you'll find the biggest pop at you was from a spuds fan, so you can fuck off with this shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.