West Ham Sept 19

This game could move to Sunday if West Ham make the Europa League group stages. Keep this in mind as I nearly got caught out with my travel plans for it

Is there any chance that the match could even move to Monday because of WH's Euro League fixture!?

I'll be visiting England for some days in September and planning to watch that game...

Is there any chance that the match could even move to Monday because of WH's Euro League fixture!?

I'll be visiting England for some days in September and planning to watch that game...
No, it won't be moved to Monday because that midweek is the League Cup 3rd round and we'll be playing in that round.

The Ibis is closest to the stadium and I use Ibis a lot but I don't know what the Budget brand is like. The Ainscow is in a bit of a dodgy area and I'd agree about avoiding the Britannia. The Doubletree is nice but you might be better off, if you can get tickets independently, getting a Premier Inn or Travelodge, which are decent value for money. There's a Travelodge in Ancoats, which you can get for £84 for that night . That's a lot for a Travelodge but Saturday nights tend to be busy in Manchester.

Sunday matches for other clubs following EL have been at 4pm and not on TV in England in the past few years.

None have affected City so far but you never know.

The Ibis is ideal as you're within walking distance to both the ground and the City centre.The tram stop is also nearby and there's a tidy little boozer/deli called Vivid on the other side of the canal,nearby,which is great for pre/post match food/drink.Have a great trip pal.

add 30 quid per person
Ainscow (Add 40 quide per person)
Britannia Manchester City Centre (Add 56 quid per person)
Doubletree Hilton Piccadilly (Add 65 quid per person)
Hilton Deansgate (Add 81 quid per person)

I'm confused... First Brazilian I've come across that's used the term "Quid"
Surely he's originally from Manchester and escaped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.