West Ham Thread 2015/16

BlueHammer85

CIM1zumUYAA4D0C.jpg

COYI

Going dahn, going dahn, going dahn,
Going dahn, going dahn, going daaaaaahn

Only messing hope you stay up.

Can't see it though, fat man's curse and all that.

Going dahn, going dahn, going dahn,
Going dahn, going dahn, going daaaaaahn

Only messing hope you stay up.

Can't see it though, fat man's curse and all that.

Zero chance we'll be anywhere near relegation

Kept hold of our best players and bringing more in... Mid table will do.

£10 advanced tickets for the home match against FC Lusitans is excellent. Very reasonable. I might go.

I wouldn't underestimate how much the Europa League can derail your domestic season in England.

Just look at Everton last season and Newcastle a few seasons ago (after the year they finished 5th).

I wouldn't underestimate how much the Europa League can derail your domestic season in England.

Just look at Everton last season and Newcastle a few seasons ago (after the year they finished 5th).

Ive heard this argument - but certainly for the earlier stage it sounds like our reserves and kids will be the bulk of the team - we have to play 4 legs just to reach the league stage! ridiculous.

Ive heard this argument - but certainly for the earlier stage it sounds like our reserves and kids will be the bulk of the team - we have to play 4 legs just to reach the league stage! ridiculous.

I agree there does seem to be a ridiculous amount of games in the Europa League.

I don't think West Ham will go down, but I wouldn't expect a great season domestically.

If I was a West Ham fan, I'd be happy with lower midtable (11th to 15th) and trying to win the Europa League. Give it a real go.

Payet loooks set to sign from Marseille.

17 assists and 7 goals in the league last season, impressive indeed.

I still think they need to try and find themselves a hidden gem of a striker who will get them 20 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.