West Ham Thread 2015/16

Keep an eye out for young Diego Poyet.

Really talented youngster who should suit the Bilic's possession-based style.

West Ham are nearly halfway through their season now aren't they? How are they getting on?!

Exciting times to be a West Ham fan right now!

BlueHammer85 - what are your views about moving to the OP? I had my reservations about City moving to CoMS but can't argue with whats happened since, the only difference is CoMS was designed to eventually become a football stadium, so you don't get an athletic stadium feel to it - will this cause a problem atmosphere-wise for West Ham?

West Ham have started to show some ambition. Couple of good signings, coach that plays better football (hard to be worse than fat Sam though), moving to new stadium ''soon''. Only will be good for league if more teams become like Southampton for example

Early qualification games gives them a head start on match fitness. I expect the hammers. To be pace setters then fall away jan/February time because of the advantage.

Di Marzio apparently reporting the have bid for Aymen Abdennour from Monaco.

Read somewhere they are chasing Remy as well.

West Ham are building a decent outfit it seems.

Payet should be a great signing.

Alex Song was pictured very close to their training ground yesterday. I hope Song comes to us, but he must have been at least talking to West Ham yesterday.

West Ham ain't arseing around! Exciting times indeed for them. Also been hearing Cabaye to the hammers as well!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.