West Ham Thread 2015/16

The warning signs were there during there disastrous Europa League campaign. That win over Arsenal papered over some massive cracks. Losing to Bournemouth at home (Who lets face it are shite) is one thing but to concede four goals to them is another.

Any road
loadsamoney.png
laters
i'm sorry but if this image doesn't epitomise everything tottenham in the mid to late 1980's i don't know what does.

Are you mad? they are getting it RENT FREE for 99 years. It will be great for them and even getting relegated won't matter as the taxpayer pays for all overheads so any drop in attendances won't affect them whatsoever. They have a massive target fanbase around the new stadium with plenty of local mosques and I think they will emerge as the biggest club in London within 10 years. They will definitely be Champions League regulars within 5 years.

Let's wait and see. A new stadium does not always work.

I see I'm not the only one reading him in a broad Yorkshire accent with the Hovis music playing in the background.
Eeee when I were a lad...

The last person I heard use the word "appeth" was Amos Brierly on Emmerdale Farm when the village was still called Beckindale. Someone sounds like they're trying too hard. It would be like me going on a West Ham forum and talking like Dick Van Dyke.

The last person I heard use the word "appeth" was Amos Brierly on Emmerdale Farm when the village was still called Beckindale. Someone sounds like they're trying too hard. It would be like me going on a West Ham forum and talking like Dick Van Dyke.
I know for a fact that they still talk like that in parts of Yorkshire but for someone to type in accent is, as you say, just trying too hard. The guy is obviously taking the piss.

I know for a fact that they still talk like that in parts of Yorkshire but for someone to type in accent is, as you say, just trying too hard. The guy is obviously taking the piss.

By eckerslike it's a bit of a rum do is that.

How can we lose at home to Bournmouth and Leicester then beat Liverpool away first time since the 60's. Bloody amazing result to celebrate my 30th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.