West Ham Ticket News - FA Challenge Cup 06.01.17

That is the 'retractable seating' , also known as scaffolding - I believe it is complete in the photo, and shows you how far away the upper tier is.

It looks far far worse than I thought it was... and I'd heard it was pretty crap

Good game for southern blues but a terrible decision to play it on a Friday.
I live down south, am a season ticket holder so travelling doesn't normally bother me, I'm not going to bother with this.

Could change my mind though, but I'll only do one of the cup and league games, I suppose this one I wouldn't have to take time off work and lose money but will be a nightmare getting away from.

Typo meant 24.09.08 at Brighton - It is like the Gene Kelly reproduced with itself like some parasitic organism and found a stadium as a host:

CpB7Jk7WAAABuDQ.jpg:large

Ok, will let you off - I know how much of a pedant you are so was surprised you cocked up the date

Wow, that looks absolutely gash - might have to invest in a pair of binoculars

Do you reckon that the club may put on coaches for this one?
They should offer one of those free away travel for away fans, "we'll put on as many coaches as you need", things. Even the likes of Preston have done that in the past, Warrington rugby too, so i'm sure City can push for it just for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.