West Ham Ticket News - FA Challenge Cup 06.01.17

3000 tickets for Norwich away last season FACR3 for a Saturday 3pm not on TV went down to general sale and barely sold out yet 5000 for a Friday night TV game in London have apparently gone on the first day? Something fishy going on

3000 tickets for Norwich away last season FACR3 for a Saturday 3pm not on TV went down to general sale and barely sold out yet 5000 for a Friday night TV game in London have apparently gone on the first day? Something fishy going on

Probably a glitch on the website but it would be impressive if true.

For those that haven't been and knockin the stadium - it's really not that bad. In fact , as a season ticket holder I love it more than Upton Park. Huge stadium, good facility's and much better outside and transport links. Atmosphere is good. Aside from being a bit further than the pitch than at Upton Park I can't fault it.

As an exiled blue I'm looking forward to this, loved Upton Park. Hope it's not actually sold out

It is nearly sold out. I just bought two seats via phone so it cost £25 instead of £20. They have about 300 seats left so it is going to sell out very, very soon. There have been problems about buying online so get on phone now if you have the points.

For those that haven't been and knockin the stadium - it's really not that bad. In fact , as a season ticket holder I love it more than Upton Park. Huge stadium, good facility's and much better outside and transport links. Atmosphere is good. Aside from being a bit further than the pitch than at Upton Park I can't fault it.

Not been to a football match there yet but I saw AC/DC there in the summer and my first impression was that it was the wrong shape for a great football stadium.

No fucking way has this sold out already? I expected us to sell our allocation once the initial furore had died down over it being on a Friday night and with the ticket prices being so cheap but I'm astonished that these have sold out to cup scheme members on 8000 points. I got mine and a mate's yesterday but was going to get 3 more this morning before the criteria dropped again ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.