west ham tickets spare

Hello,

I have a SC in CB stand, level 1 Block 128 Row X; £40.00; meet at ground or Piccadilly Station.

My season card is on the ticket exchange in CB Level 2 block 230 row c if anyone wants it. Think it is on for around £47. Ta

1 x age 16/17 ticket spare in level 1 family stand (one of my two sons cant make it). If someone wants to meet me at turnstile, then I am happy for you to use it for nowt.

Last edited:
I'm away for the weekend and really don't want my ticket to go to waste. If anyone wants my ticket, I only want cost of special delivery covering (£5 or something like that).

Could do with knowing ASAP though.

Alternatively the ticket is available for collection from Carnforth / Morecambe area.

TICKET NOW GONE

Last edited:
I'm thinking of taking my 2 1/2 year old son to his first match. Obviously I don't need a ticket for him but due to his first match would like to try and get one if possible in the family stand.

If you can help please let me know. Thanks.

2 tickets v west ham east stand level 3, block 309. At the back, so can stand. 60 for them both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.