West Ham Vs Stoke

Ducado said:
From BBC

Extraordinary. Ricardo Fuller is sent off for attempting to hit team-mate and captain Andy Griffin, who was turned by Cole for the equaliser.
Bowyer & Dyer mk 2. Apparently, it was fairly minor.

tommcfc said:
lol
can you actually get sent off for that?
or will the ref be bollocked at the end
Well, apparently Fuller tried to slap Griffin. And they say that if you raise your arms, you're on thin ice. Therefore, until I get to see it, I would say the ref won't be done.

jimharri said:
tommcfc said:
lol
can you actually get sent off for that?
or will the ref be bollocked at the end
Well, apparently Fuller treid to slap Griffin. And they say that if you raise your arms, you're on thin ice. Therefore, until I get to see it, I would say the ref won't be done.

yeah but on your team mate?
fair enough on the opposition but i thought fighting amongst each other wasn't punishable with a red

tommcfc said:
jimharri said:
Well, apparently Fuller treid to slap Griffin. And they say that if you raise your arms, you're on thin ice. Therefore, until I get to see it, I would say the ref won't be done.

fair enough on the opposition but i thought fighting amongst each other wasn't punishable with a red

Violent conduct, so red card. Was it Bowyer & Dyer had a ruck when playing for the Barcodes?

tommcfc said:
jimharri said:

Dyer and Bowyer both got sent off for fighting each other so I imagine the ref was right.

tommcfc said:
jimharri said:

Eh? You don't remember Bowyer and Dyer a couple of years back?
<a class="postlink" href="http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLeTm46CqQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLeTm46CqQ</a>

oh yeah i remember that!
fair enough then
i'd imagine fuller will be dropped next game
fighting your teammate is pretty low

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.