west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

block110wilko said:
Looking for supporters in Warwick, Leamington, Coventry, Birmingham area who are looking to set up a supporters club. Myself a brother are Seasoncard holders and travel home a away and have, for a number of years seen the Cheltenham a Gloucester coach and thought there must be enough supporters in the above areas to start our own supporters club. I know there is a UTD Supporters branch in Leamington and if they can do it surely we can. If anyone knows of any or would be interested in starting one then lets all get some ideas going.

We may be the Gloucester & Cheltenham Branch with the majority from the area but we are made up of long standing members (this is our 38th Season since 1976 branch formation) that are picked up along our M5/M6 route, notably Tewkesbury, Worcester and Cannock/Hilton Park, not to mention the even more travelled few coming up from Devon/Bristol and across from South Wales that make up our unique branch. We are a proud branch of outstanding loyality to our beloved Blues and each and every one of our members, whether regular or occassional travellers, they all play their part on keeping the branch going. The Branch is widely covered with ex Mancs and Blues from the various areas, but one thing they are is that they are in one Blue Family when they're with the Branch that has stood us in good stead through the many low points and high points over the 38 years!!

Therefore, your attempt to establish your branch across the various areas can work, important to choose practicable pick ups so as not to impede the journey too much and work on sensible fares to encourage your members. We give vastly reduced rates to OAP's, under 16's and further education students. So good luck with your endeavours and hope you get the response to get you under way!!

I'd be really interested in a West Midlands supporters branch if this could get set up

Yeah, id be up for this from Birmingham myself and i am the only city fan i know apart from my family so would love for something like this to happen

I'm Telford based and I travel up with Blues from stafford. We are all Seasoncard holders on all cup schemes. would love to be part of a west mids Supporters club!!

Cheltenham Paco said:
block110wilko said:
Looking for supporters in Warwick, Leamington, Coventry, Birmingham area who are looking to set up a supporters club. Myself a brother are Seasoncard holders and travel home a away and have, for a number of years seen the Cheltenham a Gloucester coach and thought there must be enough supporters in the above areas to start our own supporters club. I know there is a UTD Supporters branch in Leamington and if they can do it surely we can. If anyone knows of any or would be interested in starting one then lets all get some ideas going.

We may be the Gloucester & Cheltenham Branch with the majority from the area but we are made up of long standing members (this is our 38th Season since 1976 branch formation) that are picked up along our M5/M6 route, notably Tewkesbury, Worcester and Cannock/Hilton Park, not to mention the even more travelled few coming up from Devon/Bristol and across from South Wales that make up our unique branch. We are a proud branch of outstanding loyality to our beloved Blues and each and every one of our members, whether regular or occassional travellers, they all play their part on keeping the branch going. The Branch is widely covered with ex Mancs and Blues from the various areas, but one thing they are is that they are in one Blue Family when they're with the Branch that has stood us in good stead through the many low points and high points over the 38 years!!

Therefore, your attempt to establish your branch across the various areas can work, important to choose practicable pick ups so as not to impede the journey too much and work on sensible fares to encourage your members. We give vastly reduced rates to OAP's, under 16's and further education students. So good luck with your endeavours and hope you get the response to get you under way!!

I was talking to these guys at Hull. What a top bunch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.