west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

farlowblue said:
there will be at least 6 of us going by train from wolverhamton

What time train are you on? I am down seeing family in Telford and booked on the 8:05 from Wolverhampton with my son. Returning on th 19:38.

Having done the trip to London a couple of years ago and had the joy of changing at New Street when a Manchester train came in on the next platform empty with rags had the concern we would be the only blues on the train.

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 am --

I'm in Lichfield/Rugeley area and travel up every home game and would love to meet other blues for banter and share the every increasing travel costs!! Thinking of getting train from Stafford in future.

Going to Wembley by train from Birm New St.

Bluwhit said:
I'm in Lichfield/Rugeley area and travel up every home game and would love to meet other blues for banter and share the every increasing travel costs!! Thinking of getting train from Stafford in future.

What time you getting the train mate?

I'm in Hereford, no trains from my town can get me their and home on Sunday, looks like i'm driving.

No booze then........ :(

Bluwhit said:

I get the train from stafford every matchday, only £13 return.

I am from Shrewsbury and go with a couple of blues to watch city, but want to start going to more games more regularly this season. So would deffo be up for joining a west mid SC or going with other west mid blues.

Eastland_blue said:
I am from Shrewsbury and go with a couple of blues to watch city, but want to start going to more games more regularly this season. So would deffo be up for joining a west mid SC or going with other west mid blues.

im in telford mate,deffo want to start going to more games!seem to see quite a few city fans round here.

Lots of Blues in South B'ham (Moseley / Kings Heath), most are exlied like myself.

Often wondered about setting up a supporters club but as a season card holder unsure how it could work.

Any blues who are interested in car sharing from B'ham for the forthcoming season please PM me as I would be very interested.

Cheers!!

alright onetruesaxon which game are you thinking of going to next? do you know any other blues who are keen around here?

Yea I have seen a number of city fans around town on match day going up to manc. But don’t know many which go very often.

3 of us have got season tickets, we either drive and park at a family friend's house, but when the tram gets running to the ground we'll probably get the train up from the Intl more often than not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.