west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

new to the board. Based in Kitts Green and would be very interested if anything like this gets off the ground. Wouldnt mind being involved in running although not sure what that entails. If anything happens with this or if anyone is interested in getting some sort of car share up to games going pm me.
cheers

Based in North Walsall. The lad and I are City fans life long and seasoncard holders. We were once members of the West Midlands based CSC but it folded around 2003. We went to a meeting at the Robin Hood Pub in Cannock where Steve Mckenzie came and gave a talk, there were around 15 of us in total, very poor showing tbf. We could get something going if we canvassed it to ascertain the level of support in the area and with some decent organisation and effort, may be worth a punt? I know of at least 6 other blues around Walsall alone.

I've lived in Rubery for the past 10 years. Let me know if you get anything sorted.

I get the rattler up usually.

Petrovs left peg said:
been here 1 year now.. live just off J10 M6 near Bilston now, although I still work in Macclesfield - Dont ask! (Married a Wolves fan and lost the toss!). Would be good to meet some fellow blues round here

Where you at Petrov? As you can see from my username, I'm in Bilston.

I don't get up to the matches these days, but would be interested in attending a local supporters club meetings. I'm surrounded by dingles and yam yams with the odd bitter villain (and boy are they bitter)

So are we going to try and fix up a Supporters Club Branch in the Birmingham/West Midlands area??

We need a minimum of 20 people and from there we can appoint the necessary committee (Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Social Secretary & Minutes Secretary).

I would have no problem with completing the initial paperwork to register the branch, paying the £10 registration fee to the Supporters Club and arranging a venue for the first meeting, and if required take up a position on the committee. However, if there is somebody who would like to take this on themselves then please feel free to put yourself forward. The first step is always the hardest and somebody has to take it. You'd have my support from the off.

To get the ball rolling and in the first instance, could anyone interested please PM me with their name and locality, so we can see if there is the definite interest in forming a branch. Remember there is a cost of £4 per adult. Could you also say whether you would be prepared to take a committee position if requested/required to do so.

I'm not asking for any money, just if you are DEFINITELY interested. The benefits for a local region can only be realised by our getting together as a group.

If this post is against any BlueMoon forum regulations then I apologise.

DavidM said:
So are we going to try and fix up a Supporters Club Branch in the Birmingham/West Midlands area??

We need a minimum of 20 people and from there we can appoint the necessary committee (Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Social Secretary & Minutes Secretary).

I would have no problem with completing the initial paperwork to register the branch, paying the £10 registration fee to the Supporters Club and arranging a venue for the first meeting, and if required take up a position on the committee. However, if there is somebody who would like to take this on themselves then please feel free to put yourself forward. The first step is always the hardest and somebody has to take it. You'd have my support from the off.

To get the ball rolling and in the first instance, could anyone interested please PM me with their name and locality, so we can see if there is the definite interest in forming a branch. Remember there is a cost of £4 per adult. Could you also say whether you would be prepared to take a committee position if requested/required to do so.

I'm not asking for any money, just if you are DEFINITELY interested. The benefits for a local region can only be realised by our getting together as a group.

If this post is against any BlueMoon forum regulations then I apologise.

Good luck - as someone who has been involved a few years back with a local branch I'd say hang fire with paying a tenner to register etc etc. Establish yourselves first, arrange a meeting or two and plan travel together (be it minibus / train whatever) then take stock at the end of the season and see if what you have going is good and if it is (and I hope it is) then join the SC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.