We've got enough....

We need someone who can shoot from outside the area........accurately!

completely agree with this we need a cross between sanches link up play and lewendski shooting . mandzukich maybe. something along those lines

KDB & Bernardo
Don't know how you can say Bernardo, as he hasn't played for us yet - I'll wait for the Everton game. Don't really care if he done it for Monaco, I want him to do it for us. KdB appears to have lost his mojo from outside the area - or he's had it beaten out of him?

A left-footed CB is obviously needed but still short in attack.Not enough goals in the team currently.
Only players who are hitting double figures in goals is Aguero & G.Jesus..KDB,Raz,Sané & Bernardo will only hit 5-10 each if prolific.Lots of creativity in creating chances but not enough to put them way.
Disagree about KDB Sane Sterling. Can't say about B Silva as not seen enough of him

We need someone who can shoot from outside the area........accurately!
Indeed. In matches where the opposition are happy to sit at the edge of their own box for 90 mins (i.e. All of them) it would make a huge difference if scoring from 25 yards was a possibility. If it was something we could do with regularity then it might even make teams think twice before just parking the bus.

It's not only a question of extra goals needed. Cannot expect Aguero and Jesus to press defences from the front with that level of intensity, so we'll definitely need someone to rotate with them.

Don't know how you can say Bernardo, as he hasn't played for us yet - I'll wait for the Everton game. Don't really care if he done it for Monaco, I want him to do it for us. KdB appears to have lost his mojo from outside the area - or he's had it beaten out of him?

So you want us to sign someone who can can score from outside the box, Bernardo might be able to do the job but he hasnt done it for us yet so that's not an option, surely anyone we sign hasn't done it for us either? Not getting the logic there.

He hasn't lost shit, he just kept hitting the woodwork!

I saw him with Monaco, and he has the confident to shoot from outside the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.