We've got enough....

Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sane can all play up top so the ST comment us invalid. I share your CB concerns though with a 3atb system

we can play Ederson up front too but it's the question of scoring goals. Would you bet your head for Sterling and Sane converting enough chances to save your life? I wouldn't.

In all seriousness though. It's not true.

We've been playing 3-5-2 this preseason and a single injury to just one CB or one ST means we can't play it without rotating square pegs into round holes.

That alone tells me we are short.

For example: Let's say Pep is preparing this 3-5-2 to counter against the teams that also play it.

Well if Vinny is injured when we play Chelsea, he can't. Or Sergio suspended against Arsenal, he's forced to be 433. Makes no sense to start the season that way.

We released Iheanacho, Navas, Nolito. We 100% need a forward.

We released 3 fullbacks and a centre back. We 100% need a centre back.

I agree. We're likely to be missing Mendy and Gundogan tomorrow which means that the bench will have to include a couple of youngsters or players that the club are trying to move on. I'm all for giving the kids a chance but not in circumstances where the manager has no choice. Similarly it can't be right to have to fall back on players that the manager clearly doesn't want.

I disagree i think we still need a left back, a defensive mid and a goal scoring winger to truly be complete.

It's not enough. on sheer numbers, we're seriously lacking and that's already including the kids that went on the pre-season tour with us. We urgently need another striker and another left sided fullback/centre back should be acquired. If we don't get them in, we'll be fine when everyone is fit but as soon as injuries/suspensions start to mount we'll be gluing together a makeshift team. Central midfield is the only area we're well stocked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.