We've NOT got Robinho!

BufordUSABlue said:
citymad said:
TFC said:
Worked his socks off (again) today, but because he didnt score, he was crap.

But..... and this is the kicker Robbie Savage always worked his socks off.

I personally thought that he put in a decent shift today and the goals will start to come again, form is temporary and class is permanent!

SWP and Bellers were both poor today, especially the 2nd half, so why go after Rob here.........FFS!!

Agreed SWP was poor but Bellers ? no way. Can you remember a through ball that made it passed the Arsenal defence ? Bellers showed his usual energy but was feeding off scraps.

I wonder if the robinho problem is down to the formation and position he plays, i have often thought he would be more effective playing centrally beghind a striker and perhaps today with ireland injured and elano not selected could have been the chance to see him there but again we stuck him out wide and removed alot of his threat, how mant top players in top teams get played out of psotion like we do with robbie, i know alot of it is because of supermans superb from this year but today really was the chance to try robbie off bojinov

uwerosler28 said:
I wonder if the robinho problem is down to the formation and position he plays, i have often thought he would be more effective playing centrally beghind a striker and perhaps today with ireland injured and elano not selected could have been the chance to see him there but again we stuck him out wide and removed alot of his threat, how mant top players in top teams get played out of psotion like we do with robbie, i know alot of it is because of supermans superb from this year but today really was the chance to try robbie off bojinov

Good post but Bellers is always a threat with his speed. Boj is still getting his fitness back and not fast enough to outrun Toure or Gallas. Robby just behind Bellers would be better right now, i just wish Bellers was a foot taller.

citymad said:
BufordUSABlue said:
citymad said:
TFC said:
Worked his socks off (again) today, but because he didnt score, he was crap.

But..... and this is the kicker Robbie Savage always worked his socks off.

I personally thought that he put in a decent shift today and the goals will start to come again, form is temporary and class is permanent!

SWP and Bellers were both poor today, especially the 2nd half, so why go after Rob here.........FFS!!

Agreed SWP was poor but Bellers ? no way. Can you remember a through ball that made it passed the Arsenal defence ? Bellers showed his usual energy but was feeding off scraps.

I disagree Citymad, but hey its all about opinions and i wasnt having a go at either, as SWP is a legend in my mind! And after the week Bellers had and being another one carrying an injury as well hardly helped! Agree that he was bottom feeding though, nothing coming from our midfield at all today..........come back soon Stevie and Petrov....Hamburg????

Agreed SWP was poor but Bellers ? no way. Can you remember a through ball that made it passed the Arsenal defence ? Bellers showed his usual energy but was feeding off scraps.[/quote]

I disagree Citymad, but hey its all about opinions and i wasnt having a go at either, as SWP is a legend in my mind! And after the week Bellers had and being another one carrying an injury as well hardly helped! Agree that he was bottom feeding though, nothing coming from our midfield at all today..........come back soon Stevie and Petrov....Hamburg????[/quote]

Agreed and sorry for sounding as if my claws were up.

What a stupid thread.

Robbie is a world away from some of the dregs and has-beens we have had in the past and that is a scientific fact!!
He can only play as well as the team around him, and they are hardly setting the world alight with the style and attacking nature of their play.
2 def mid is a stupid formation choice when you have the quality of robbie and pace of bellers on your attacking line, you should be putting a more creative passing mid in all day long. elano played ok when he came on, but to play a half of football is not enough.
keegan had the right idea, 'we will score more than you' football is the only way to play IMO

citymad said:

I disagree Citymad, but hey its all about opinions and i wasnt having a go at either, as SWP is a legend in my mind! And after the week Bellers had and being another one carrying an injury as well hardly helped! Agree that he was bottom feeding though, nothing coming from our midfield at all today..........come back soon Stevie and Petrov....Hamburg????[/quote]

Agreed and sorry for sounding as if my claws were up.[/quote]

No probs.......meowwwwwwww :-) !~!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.