What’s going on in this transfer window

LEE BRADBURY

What’s going on in this transfer window? Apparently MH flew out to Dubai with a list of transfer targets weeks ago and outlined his rebuilding plan.

What I don’t understand is if this is the case why everything appears to be taking so long, I would have thought the said individuals would all have been sounded out about a move to City.

I know these things take time I would have just expected a bit more urgency given our predicament, and our squads lack in depth, the game being postponed yesterday was a godsend so light on the ground is our squad

I think January could either make us or break us, point being if we don’t see much activity in the transfer market, then we are relying on some players who know they have no future.

LEE BRADBURY said:
What’s going on in this transfer window? Apparently MH flew out to Dubai with a list of transfer targets weeks ago and outlined his rebuilding plan.

What I don’t understand is if this is the case why everything appears to be taking so long, I would have thought the said individuals would all have been sounded out about a move to City.

I know these things take time I would have just expected a bit more urgency given our predicament, and our squads lack in depth, the game being postponed yesterday was a godsend so light on the ground is our squad

I think January could either make us or break us, point being if we don’t see much activity in the transfer market, then we are relying on some players who know they have no future.
City and Hughes are as tight as a ducks backside at the mo.Clubd do need money there is no doubt about it.Even Abramovic has told Felipe there is no money for transfers and after todays defeat he might even part with one or two big names/also rans he is so depressed.I mean they are only one defeat away from going out of champions league.After that he may be off it is that dire at chelsea in my view.
The other clubs are playing hard to get and Hughes may well have said goodbye to the RSC deal.It will get panicky for some clubs as deadline draws closer so no panic boys.It actually could be good news that City are sitting on their hands with all that dosh, waiting for the clubs to be a bit more pliable.Lets face it half the world is bankrupt.Patience boys patience!

With the current status of our squad it is nothing less than gross incompetance to have only made one signing after 8 days or whatever it is

halv said:
With the current status of our squad it is nothing less than gross incompetance to have only made one signing after 8 days or whatever it is
It does seem that way doesnt it? But look at it from a non MCFC view.They know we want to buy or have to buy.So they can name whatever asking price they want. But theres nothing like an offer being turned down and then the bidder going cold.ie Hughes and RSC.It is serious money that no club can turn down especially in the present financial depression.City can wait another week at least and let clubs stew in their own stubborn pride and GREED.

If we buy now, we gives other teams money to replace and strengthen their sides, thus creating even better competition for ourselves,
If we buy in the last couple of days, them clubs have little time to replace the players we have taken.

Have faith, the only rush is Ian Rush.

Big G said:
If we buy now, we gives other teams money to replace and strengthen their sides, thus creating even better competition for ourselves,
If we buy in the last couple of days, them clubs have little time to replace the players we have taken.

Have faith, the only rush is Ian Rush.

This

Sure but shopping abroad those arguments dont apply , there must be some utilty / sqaud players we can pick up from the Bundeslige etc, our squad is so threadbare, to not find anyone is pretty remarkable

halv said:
Sure but shopping abroad those arguments dont apply , there must be some utilty / sqaud players we can pick up from the Bundeslige etc, our squad is so threadbare, to not find anyone is pretty remarkable

Give it time, there are a few weeks left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.