What’s your favourite ever ball?

BLUEYESTU

I’ve just been looking through old Xmas photos and I always asked for a new ball. It got me thinking about all the different ones I’ve had, played matches with or seen on tv and which was my favourite? I nearly went for the original Adidas Tango from the 78 World Cup (I think that was when it came out) but in the end it had to be this classic. Not the best ball, I seem to remember it getting pretty heavy when wet, but it looked great I thought.
adidas-telstar-durlast-1970-fifa-world-cup-mexico-reproduction-ball-football-soccer-3-1381363408.jpg

I’ve just been looking through old Xmas photos and I always asked for a new ball. It got me thinking about all the different ones I’ve had, played matches with or seen on tv and which was my favourite? I nearly went for the original Adidas Tango from the 78 World Cup (I think that was when it came out) but in the end it had to be this classic. Not the best ball, I seem to remember it getting pretty heavy when wet, but it looked great I thought.
adidas-telstar-durlast-1970-fifa-world-cup-mexico-reproduction-ball-football-soccer-3-1381363408.jpg

I'm with you on this one
There's something slightly magic and captivating about it
It's an object that became synonymous with skillful mysterious players

One more vote for the Tango. Never had a full size 5, just the Subbuteo pack of three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.