What’s your favourite ever ball?

Liked the world cup tango. But this I loved
mitre-ball.jpg

Got this for xmas in the late 70's and on its first outing on Bullough Moor school playing fields in Heywood, a few lads tried knicking it.

Needless to say that was my first proper fucking fight as i went at it like a mad dog as no way was this beauty being taken from me.

Cunts!

wembley-trophy.jpg
Must've had one every Christmas. Can still smell it now.
A thing of absolute fucking beauty. Unpoppable - if I ever did manage to get a wayward thorn/nail in it, me dad would melt the plastic and smooth it together witha knife and all would be good in my world. Unfuckingbeatable. But, and this must be said, it was not and never could have been classed as a bona fide “casey”.

Those plastic ones that you buy from the seaside. That noise they make when you twat it, and it hits someone square in the face is so satisfying.

God that has just reminded me of my son asking me to play football with him in the street. We had one of those plastic ones and he said “kick it really hard Dad!” So wanting to please him I did. It seemed to be magnetically drawn to his face. Much tears and snot followed. I can still hear the noise it made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.