What a load of rubbish!!

LCBblue

Title says it all. I'm still not 100% happy with Mancini, today was a day to really gain ground in the race3 for 4th, we lost ground. Still have games in hand etc, they've all got to come to us, blah blah blah!! If we can't beat a struggling Hull away, then we can't beat Spurs, Villa and Liverpool at home.

Hughes lost 2 games in half a season...

Mancini has lost 3 in 10...

Discuss...

agree with you portsmouth wasent to convincing as well but i think more time as well is needed. if no improvement he will be gone at end of season.

LCBblue said:
Title says it all. I'm still not 100% happy with Mancini, today was a day to really gain ground in the race3 for 4th, we lost ground. Still have games in hand etc, they've all got to come to us, blah blah blah!! If we can't beat a struggling Hull away, then we can't beat Spurs, Villa and Liverpool at home.

Discuss...

You know that's not true and football doesn't work like that.

pee dubya said:
LCBblue said:

Discuss...

You know that's not true and football doesn't work like that.

Awful against Pompey and no better today.

play like that and Spuds, Villa and Scouse will murder us.

LCBblue said:

Discuss...

That's why he only has a 6 month contract.

Is Barry carrying an injury cos he seems a yard slower than earlier in the season.
It's time to put Boyata back on the bench, should have played Nedum instead.

On the plus side i thought Johnson looked good, he gave them something new to think about his movement and delivery was good and Vieira was.....well, Vieira..10mins 1 Yellow card..thats a proper midfielder.
Now he's fit Bobby Manc should drop Barry for a few games to sort his injury if he's carrying one, rest him or remove his head from his 'arris or whatever it is thats affecting him.

I did mention the 3-5-2 formation on another thread, and remember being told we'd never switch to it. I knew it would appear sooner or later.

ricktee76 said:
Is Barry carrying an injury cos he seems a yard slower than earlier in the season.

Playing with an hernia mate. He doesn't want to have the operation because of the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.