What a memory!!

Billy City said:
Still got that game on tape glad the Rovers goalposts wern't any bigger lost count the times they hit the bar and post lol.
I can remember the ref shaking his head with a funny look on his face when they hit the woodwork for the 4th or 5th time.Infact have a look at your tape,if its the same as mine you;ll spot him.

I remember getting about 40 tickets for the Blackburn end from my daughters school (Blackburn were running a school promotion) £10 a ticket

We were told not to wear colours and we were directed to our seats at the top of the main stand

All during the first half we sat there watching them hit the woodwork about 8 times and wondering if we were going to get our heads mushed by all the ugly looking bastards sat around us, then we scored and 3/4's of the stand stood up and danced around - the ugly bastards were all CITY fans!!! - it was AMAZING

What a day, what a memory - thanks

That still brings a lump to my throat even after all this time, forgot it took 4 years to get back in to the prem not bad going really after dropping 2 divisions.

SI's Bald Head said:
I remember getting about 40 tickets for the Blackburn end from my daughters school (Blackburn were running a school promotion) £10 a ticket

We were told not to wear colours and we were directed to our seats at the top of the main stand

All during the first half we sat there watching them hit the woodwork about 8 times and wondering if we were going to get our heads mushed by all the ugly looking bastards sat around us, then we scored and 3/4's of the stand stood up and danced around - the ugly bastards were all CITY fans!!! - it was AMAZING

What a day, what a memory - thanks

oi! who ya calling ugly?? ;)

Brilliant day,pissed for days after that.
Just how many fans did we take to Blackburn?
Also anyone remember the gathering outside the Midland hotel later that evening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.