What a poor mans UEFA CUP draw!!!

Shame that they are 4 top draws as i would of liked to have watch all 4.

The Italian police get another crack at the Men in Black.

Good draws, with a hint of ball warming. Methinks Platini doesn't want an all English final again...

mcstick said:
Did anyone hear the rags director of communications? Apparantly he wants the rags to be "the 1st english club, or, the 1st club to retain the european cup".

Jesus wept

Did he really say that? What a pillock, another of the "football only started in 1992" brigade.

lancs blue said:
mcstick said:
Did anyone hear the rags director of communications? Apparantly he wants the rags to be "the 1st english club, or, the 1st club to retain the european cup".

Jesus wept

Did he really say that? What a pillock, another of the "football only started in 1992" brigade.

In fairness, he's likely not a football man, more just a PR man with a nice line in suits. Still seems a glaring error to me though.

Mind you, I expect quite a lot of rags were nodding in agreement with him.

i'm with bovril and mat . blatter and platini's weighted balls . these two fucking hate any english football club . for years the italian clubs ruled the roost financially . never once heard a peep out of FIFA/UEFA . that draw stinks to me .

here's what it hopefully will look like:

<a class="postlink" href="http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=fhWQ9_UZRE0&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=fhWQ9_UZR ... re=related</a>

united came out all pumped in what was supposed to be a standard pre-season training session, so obviously out for the pride and glory and the sort of really gay macho stuff they tend to do. Ronaldo was doing his awesome superhero flexy stuff and rooney snagged the sloppy goal etc. inter woke up, turned it up a few notches and closed the game in 13 mins with three goals. just ran them over entirely.

to make matters worse mancini subbed 1/3 of the team in half time (ibra, figo etc) and went backinto the routine while united tried to turn it up to no use.

it was beyond shame...

stankovic, maicon, cambiasso and figo at nice form atm. ibrahimovic front man on 8/4 (goals/assist) in serie a and 1/3 in cl but still not a 100% - he does like going up against fake ronaldo (and the likes) though, so we might see an actual performance, december form (4/1 in the last three) also suggests things are going in the right direction again. jose his usual portuc**ty self (which works our rather nicely when you're on the right side of the c**tfest. good times indeed).

as always a massive risk of inter cocking it up in the cl, but judging from last seasons measurement against united we're pretty superior on almost every position.

cue materazzi karate kicking someone in the head and the players turning up to a funeral...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.