What Annoys You Most

bluemoon22 said:
Tree hugging do good'ers who eventually end up 6' under like everyone else

Yeah! Damn those pesky conscientous people! Imagine caring about what shit the World will be in for your children and grandchildren etc.

Maybe we should all just go jump off a big cliff, all together, holding hands, since we're all going to die anyway.

Dumbing down. I want to be intellectually challenged thanks. How else will I grow? '
The X factor and all other "talent" shows. You cant always get what you want.
Lack of discipline and respect.
Closed minds.
My inability to really trust anyone.
Our up and down form. Wouldn't it be nice to have a bit of consistency for just one season?

pee dubya said:
bluemoon22 said:
Tree hugging do good'ers who eventually end up 6' under like everyone else

Yeah! Damn those pesky conscientous people! Imagine caring about what shit the World will be in for your children and grandchildren etc.

Maybe we should all just go jump off a big cliff, all together, holding hands, since we're all going to die anyway.

Liberals, throw them down the well.

Gelsons Dad said:
Dumbing down. I want to be intellectually challenged thanks. How else will I grow? '
The X factor and all other "talent" shows. You cant always get what you want.
Lack of discipline and respect.
Closed minds.
My inability to really trust anyone.
Our up and down form. Wouldn't it be nice to have a bit of consistency for just one season?

Great list!

Wasps

Bottle Feeding

Kids over a year old with a dummy

The X Factor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.