What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ManCityX, 8 Jan 2017.

1. mike1923

mike1923

They had 3 in one season not too long ago, the twats!

2. Mike N

Mike N

Proper lol!

That reminds me of a pitch invasion at some lower league game where a young guy in a wheelchair wheeled himself on. His dad went and got him from the middle of the pitch and gave him right telling off!

3. flinty1975

flinty1975

Mike Sheron v Everton in about 1993, remember dancing around the kippax like a madman!

4. normskih

normskih

I was quite small so had to go in Platt Lane in those days, I can still see Tueart in my mind scoring this winner as my brother and I were getting ready for the final whistle. To peg it for the match specials on Bowes Street to take us back to Wythenshawe.

5. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

yep that's the one, as usual i don't read most of the shite posted on here , just jump in with both feet. But it certainly was a fine day out , you should have been there :)

6. normskih

normskih

For some reason my brother and I were in Kippax For this match. We were in direct line of Watson's header and just followed it in the net. It was particularly special for my brother as Watson was his favourite player at that time.

7. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

Has Dzeko v West Brom away been mentioned in 2012. 10 men, injury time winner on the break.

Big celebrations.

8. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Terry phelan against Spurs was an interesting one! Not enjoyable but interesting. What a disappointment that day was!

9. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    A funny thing happened to me and my pal that day also. We were about 14 and ended up in the home end like a mini kippax and there was this nonce behind us with his cock out so we made our way down to the front and told a copper who then put us in our end behind the net where we went absolutely fucking wild when super johnny Gidman equalised haha!

10. Stretfordian_Blue

Stretfordian_Blue

Navas against Sunderland in the 2014 league cup final-cup won thank you very much.