What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ManCityX, 8 Jan 2017.

1. Aguero v Villarreal in the champs league, was like the Alamo towards the end and a cut back from Zabba was put away by Sergio, cue the Bobby Manc goon nuts celebration.

2. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

That terrace wrapped around by the corner flag for a short way and that's where I was stood. May have had a roof on it, not sure, but I remember a load of shitty chicken mesh in there somewhere. Either way I had a perfect side view of that mayhem behind the goal. A toss up between that, Steffens Karl at the Dell in 94, and Anelka's opener in the 2003 derby for the maddest (non-trophy winning) celebration I've seen to this day

3. moon

moon

One thing I always remember about Karl's goal at The Dell is the goal was at the away end and a City fan on the pitch pushes Dave Besant over

4. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

I wish I could find some footage of it. I remember it was McMahon teed him up and he drilled it in low, and cos we were so tight to the pitch a few Blues spilled out onto it, but I can't remember Beasant getting pushed over. Would love to see it again cos it was an epic celebration. It was us or them for the drop I think

5. daveyboybluemoon

daveyboybluemoon

This was what I was going to say, wasn't there (although there is great a video on You Tube from the away end), but put me in the dog house with the Mrs as I watching on the Laptop with headphones & when he scored I leapt up, the Laptop crashed on the floor & I broke something else as well as the noise making her jump out of her skin....

One of my favourites!

6. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    2.43 onwards

7. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    Northampton celebrating staying in League 2!

8. pace89

pace89

For understandable reasons people always remember when Neville fed the Goat but the North Stand went bonkers when Anelka scored.

Goater's winner against WBA in 2000 prompted a similar reaction. I miss the North Stand.

9. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
  10. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

Mark Kennedy(I think) V Norwich in the Royle promotion season. I think we got 2 in the last 5mins.