What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Clive Allen at Chelsea , smashed in from distance.

Guadino at Southampton., a winner when we needed 3pts at Easter.

Iheanacho against Swansea last year just because it's the luckiest late winner I've ever seen scored.

Clive Allen at Chelsea , smashed in from distance.

Guadino at Southampton., a winner when we needed 3pts at Easter.

That was Stephan Karl at the dell in 1994 across the keeper low shot, the Gaudino winner was v liverpool at home a year later a bit from the end leaping header

I remember Ireland vs. Reading in the 06/07 season being a cracker. Feel like it was bonfire night 2006?

Tony Vaughan v Bradford
Goater v West Brom

Both were much needed.

White v Hudderfiled, Lake v Blackpool, Gidman v Huddersfiled all around 1987/88.

Paulo Wanchope away at Loftus Rd v Fulham.

Anelka v Leciester in the cup away, meant no extra time.

Ireland v Preston and Blackburn away, the relief of the killer goals, Yaya v Newcastle the same (and Tevez the year before).

The Goater one vs West Brom is a great shout. Seem to remember we scored a few from that season, Horlock vs Grimsby was one.

Trevor Francis banged in a beauty against L***s sometime around Christmas/new year in (I think) 1981. L***s had been timewasting, fouling and backpassing to the keeper (younger BMers, ask your dads) from early on in the game. But Trevor pinged one in at the Platt Lane end, and the roar was, er, "massive"!

Jon Macken to win 4-3 against Tottenham away, February 2004.

Coming back from 3-0 and having Joey Barton sent off at half time.

Was just about to put the same one in....but I have to add Dickov's equaliser against Gilllingham in extra time because I went fucking mental after thinking we had lost the game

Happy days : )

Dzeko at West Brom.

Pissed up in the away end. It went off when big Edin stuck that in.

Trevor Francis banged in a beauty against L***s sometime around Christmas/new year in (I think) 1981. L***s had been timewasting, fouling and backpassing to the keeper (younger BMers, ask your dads) from early on in the game. But Trevor pinged one in at the Platt Lane end, and the roar was, er, "massive"!
I think that might be Wolves, I'm thinking it was the game after winning at Anfield on Boxing Day. And we were top of the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.