What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

V Sheffield Wednesday, League Cup 4/9/79

IIRC Sheffield Wednesday got a pen which was saved by big Joe but then the ref ordered it to be retaken and they scored. Then Tony Henry went up the other end and scored 2. All this happened in the last few minutes.

Macken at Spurs in the cup. So glad my car was boxed in on the car park, otherwise I'd have been off at half-time (like Sir Joseph). Was a bit scary outside the away end after the match.

Also, Anelka away at Blackburn on an August bank holiday evening. A 3-2 win put us top for a few days I think.

Macken at Spurs in the cup. So glad my car was boxed in on the car park, otherwise I'd have been off at half-time (like Sir Joseph). Was a bit scary outside the away end after the match.

Also, Anelka away at Blackburn on an August bank holiday evening. A 3-2 win put us top for a few days I think.

I was in the Blackburn stand for that but couldn't help myself jumping up. Same game that Tarnat scored that free kick from about 35 yards.

Wasn't quite last minute but Morley at Bradford.

Musampa agaist Liverpool.

Sommeil in our first game at the stadium.

We have been on the end of a good few too!!

Mayt not quite have been last minute (wasn't far off it though!), but what about Kiki (aka "Chris") Musampa against the Mickeys, back around 07 or 08?

Trevor Francis banged in a beauty against L***s sometime around Christmas/new year in (I think) 1981. L***s had been timewasting, fouling and backpassing to the keeper (younger BMers, ask your dads) from early on in the game. But Trevor pinged one in at the Platt Lane end, and the roar was, er, "massive"!
It was Kevin Reeves who scored that goal, jim.

Serge v Villareal in 2011 for our first ever UEFA Champions League (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!) victory.

Plus, didn't Bobby do his best impression of Animal from the Muppets??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.